As a Senior .Net Software Engineer at SmashFly, What you’ll be contributing to:
At SmashFly, you will be building marketing automation software for recruiting. What we’ve created is truly best-in-class software that helps companies attract and proactively communicate with today’s top talent. The SmashFly solution is used by some of the world’s biggest brands – and we need talent like you to help us constantly improve our technology for them. The work we do here matters to companies and job seekers alike.
The skills you should have:
* .NET, SQL, MVC, Entity Framework
* Angular JS and/or Bootstrap a plus
* Web Application Development using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
* Sound understanding and exposure to ASP.NET MVC framework
* Object Oriented Analysis and Design
* C# programming language expertise
* JQuery library
* Accessing data by using Microsoft ADO.NET and LINQ
* Creating and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services
* Debugging and troubleshooting skills
Our track record so far:
* We are a growth-mode software startup backed by well-respected venture capital
* We’ve delivered significant year-on-year growth since our founding
You’re eager to be a part of a team that turns idealistic solutions into real, functioning facets of SmashFly’s Recruitment Marketing platform. You thrive in an agile environment, and building a large-scale SaaS solution that lets candidates find their dream jobs and companies find their dream hires excites you. Your expertise in .NET/C# lets you collaborate with software architects, developers and testers to design, develop and implement system-wide solutions. Innovation is your passion and you draw motivation from an awesome challenge.
SmashFly's Total Recruitment Marketing Platform helps corporate recruiting organizations and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) companies centralize their recruiting operations while providing real-time analytics across all of their initiatives to improve overall recruitment results.
The Total Recruitment Marketing Platform connects what are often disparate technologies into a single all-in-one software solution that includes Global Job Distribution, Social Recruiting, CRM, Web Sourcing, Marketing Automation, Mobile, Career Sites, Landing Pages, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Employee Referrals and Talent Network Building. All with the actionable Analytics necessary to tell what's working and not working across the entire recruitment strategy.
SmashFly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.